Review of Fake FreeFire Diamond app

 You guys were asking me for reviewing fake freefire apps. I just watched few youtube channels are promoting fake apps which leads you to pay for buying diamonds that is a free fire Product. I have downloaded their apps and also checked its internal file to see whether their apps are genuine or not. I have checked their upi id and checked after payment its working or not. 

But its sad to hear that my research found that the applications are fake and its illegal. to proof whether the application is fake or not and it actually processing the diamond after successful payment or not. But it does not have any processing feature after the successful payment. I changed its UPI id to My personal bank id which is my sisters paytm and found that the payment systems work properly but there is no reedem code for diamonds or any process is happening after the payment. The application is totally fake. Never try the applications showing cheap diamond rates. The only Buying website for diamond is pubg itself and codashop
What i have researched in that Fake App?
I have gone through process after payment.
I have Changed its UPI id To mine and seen its working perfectly fine.
I have checked its coding which was just given for proper payment and not for diamond for which you were going to pay for.

App Internal Details:-

Here i am uploading app files and details for proof that application is fake where i changed its upi id to mine and researched.
App files is for proof and educational purpose only. Any Editing,promotion or misuse of this app and its files is illegal and I Vikrant Mishra is not responsible for that. I never promote these things and also take the responsibility of making public aware of it and keep them safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whatsapp Latest Update And New Features February 2017 Status Features Explained! | VICKY 4 U |

How To Chat On Whatsapp Without Coming Online | VICKY 4 U |